In about 7 hour we will welcome the new year, 2018. Its been a really great journey in 2017, I know that we all have been through a lot, up and down, in our life.
Some of us may have lost someone that we love. Like me, this year I have lost my grandmother from my father and my grandfather from my mother. In this year, I had taken a big examination, which is IGCSE and in the next year the result will come out.
In this year I didn't accomplished all of my resolution for this year but I still completed one thing which is survive the whole year. 😁. Next year my resolution will still be the same from this year which is the resolution that I didn't accomplished last year, that I postponed it from the year before 😅.
That is all for now and this year 😁. Hope to see you in the next year
Sunday, December 31, 2017
New Year New Resolution
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment