Sunday, November 12, 2017

Happy Birthday

Happy day, Happy Life.


   Yesterday my family and I went to the new shopping mall. It is called Kuantan City Mall (KCM) stands right besides the East Coast Mall and Megamall Kuantan. We travel all around in the building finding stores that took interest in us. Sadly most of the stores inside the mall aren't open yet but still it have a lot of promising.
   During our journey home, there is a storm and rain coming pouring us all. Luckily we are inside the car already. On the way home, my sister stopped at the nearest cake shop in Pekan. She bought me a cake with different types of flavor and it was really delicious. She bought the cake to celebrate our birthday, me and hers. Yes, we have same birthday date,12 November.
   I was really happy that we celebrate it happily that night. The next day, I opened up my social media account and saw a lot of wishes came from friends and family that are far away. I was touched with all the wishes I got from my relatives. 
   I got my birthday present from my brother which is a plane ticket. I never been riding plane, flying in the air, into the sky. I only flew an airplane in my computer, which my video game, called Microsoft Flight Simulator. It is really fun. My ambition is to become a pilot. I really hope that I will one day become what I've wanted to be. That is all for today. Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment