2017-2018
2017 have been a really great year for me and my friends in school. Time flies very quickly and now it is November which is the second last month of the year. This year, we took a really huge examination in our lives which is IGCSE. A lot of memories have been created since the early of the year whether it is good or bad, it still left in my heart. I am really nervous in waiting for the result of the IGCSE which came out next year in January.
Next year is going to be the toughest year in my school life. This is because there is the largest examination that I have to take which is SPM. During this holiday I will try my best to release all my stress that I had at the school. Insha-Allah I will try my best to study hard and achieve want I want in my dream.
No comments:
Post a Comment