Saturday, June 23, 2018

Happy Eid

Happy Eid Mubarak to all of my Muslim friends and readers. I really hope you guys having a great moment with your family in your hometown whether in the western side eastern side northern side and the southern side.

   This year, my family and I celebrate our first day of Eid in Kuantan, which is my mothers' family. Our theme for this year is brown in color. All of my mother's sibling came back hometown except for one family because they live very far away in the northern which is Alor Setar, Kedah. But its okay for us because we still could contact them via video calling them.

   Early in the morning, I quickly woke up and took a bath. Then I went to the kitchen to eat the 'ketupat and rendang'. It was one of my favorite food to eat. After that, we went to the nearest mosque, which is only a walk away, and pray for the 'Raya'. After that we all doing some photoshoot to post on our social media account.

    After the photoshoot, we went to our relatives house to celebrate the Eid. I got a lot of 'Duit Raya' from my aunties and uncles.  I was really grateful for the money. During the night me and my cousin were playing firecrackers. It was really fun and exciting. I will never forget the moment we were together having fun with firecrackers.

    In the second day, my family and I had to come back home as in the third day, there will be a wedding ceremony of my cousin from my father side in my father hometown. It was really exciting day even though we were tired from our journey.

I am really grateful that nothing bad happen to our family during eid and I hope it wouldn't happen. نعوذ بالله من ذلك

I'm sorry I couldn't upload the photo because of my ________ internet at home
If you want to see my photo feel free to follow me in Instagram @hannisfarhad . 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment