Saturday, August 25, 2018

SPMRSM

   Before holiday. I had to take SPMRSM which is a trial for SPM under MARA. So my friends and I had to prepare. Every weekend me and other friend went to class to study when there is nobody. During the night I always slept early which is at 11:30 pm. I always studies with my friend. So we can help each other.

   During the examination, I always keep in mind that this is the most important thing and had to make my parent proud. Some of the papers are not to difficult to answer. Sometimes I had to think outside the box. Especially in Additional Mathematics. Some of us cried after answering the questions. Because it was too hard. And sometimes we are careless. I think of of the easiest paper for me to answer is Mathematics. And the hardest is the Additional Mathematics.

   I will try my best in preparing for the real SPM. I really need to make my parent proud. Hence I had to study hard and do a lot of exercises in every topic that I think that I'm not good at. That is all from me. And good luck to everyone who's still taking the trial and good luck for the real SPM.

No comments:

Post a Comment